Liquidity Services, Inc.’s mission is to provide business and government clients and buying customers the world’s most transparent, innovative and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets. Liquidity Services achieves maximum recovery for our clients’ customer returns, overstock, used and salvage assets by employing a multi-channel strategy that leverages our industry-leading online marketplaces, as well as direct sales and consumer marketplace channels. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $2.4 billion of surplus assets in over 500 product categories including consumer goods, capital assets and industrial equipment.
The Director of Business Development will structure, propose and close multi-million dollar strategic solutions for LSI clients and manager the penetration into Retail and Consumer Product Manufacturers.
• Create and manage the enterprise sales pipeline within the Retail and Consumer Products Industries;
• Directly interface with prospective fortune 1000 clients’ executive teams to facilitate all stages of business development efforts
• Drive and create proposals, business cases and responses to customers’ business requirements;
• Negotiate and close contracts; provide senior-level negotiation expertise and liaise with executive management to assist in closing business;
• Developing and implementing sales strategies and methodologies and creating strategic partnerships;
• Understanding Liquidity Services, Inc.’s platform and communicating effectively to internal and external audiences
• Ability to research and analyzing complex strategic issues and present new, creative solutions to internal and external partners
Key Performance Indicators:
• Overall revenue growth and contribution margin generated by all commercial division accounts
• Oversight and execution of key service and operational metrics
• Successful implementation of new programs for new or existing accounts
• Retention and further penetration of accounts
• 7-10 years overall enterprise/Fortune 1000 sales or business development experience;
• Demonstrated track record of closing complex, solution based services to executive level management at top companies;
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
• Strong team player that values the importance of the success of their overall group
• Demonstrated success in solutions selling environments;
• Must be able to develop original ideas and solutions to difficult situations or problems;
• Prefer MBA or equivalent from top business school or equivalent, demonstrating high academic achievement; and
Liquidity Services, Inc. - 2 years ago
Liquidity Services, Inc.’s mission is to provide business and government clients and buying customers with the world’s most...