Acts as a purchasing assistant for the company’s centralized purchasing department by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
• Completes assignments in a timely and efficient manner to maintain cycle time objectives complementary to company policies and goals.
• Notifies the Central Purchasing Manger/Level II Buyer in advance if assigned work tasks can not or may not be completed on time.
• Verifies the accuracy of the vendor order confirmations against the purchase order.
• Processes, tracks, and documents overdue purchase orders.
• Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
• Assists the Central Purchasing team with filing, faxing, and other duties as assigned.
• Communicates effectively with field personnel.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; MS Office software; Internet software.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, and Ability to adjust focus.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
United Seating & Mobility - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -