TriZetto is a leading provider of healthcare technology for payers and providers. TriZetto facilitates integrated healthcare management with comprehensive solutions for core administration, health insurance claims processing, care management, IT hosting services, Medicare solutions and more. TriZetto’s innovative claims processing software streamlines claims administration to reduce costs and improve revenue cycle management
Senior UNIX Administrators
Greenwood Village, CO
Trizetto, a leader in the healthcare software industry, is seeking 2 Senior Unix administrators to support operations in their enterprise data centers across the country. The qualified individual should possess superior Unix/Linux skills and be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to troubleshoot AIX UNIX & Linux based hardware and software problems.
- Shell scripting ability is absolutely required.
- Solid understanding of Linux (RHEL5 & 6)
- LVM and kernel performance tuning skills
- Self-motivated and solid critical thinking skills
- AIX experience
- Experience with VIO/PowerVM & PowerHA
- Experience with Netbackup
- Experience with SAN-based storage
- Solid TCP/IP networking
- Exposure to HP or Cisco UCS server platforms
Please visit www.trizetto.com/careers for more information about the benefits and advantages of choosing a career at TriZetto.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Trizetto - 18 months ago
The TriZetto Group devotes itself to the companies that pay the doctor's bills. Targeting health plans, benefits administrators, and...