The SAP Technical Project Management team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Project Manager to serve as Lead Technical PM. This is a baseline role responsible for project management of projects spanning SAP technical, infrastructure, and functional spaces.
- Participate and/or lead cross-functional teams of PepsiCo colleagues and outside resources including vendors and consultants to develop and execute Infrastructure projects.
- Produce and execute a detailed project plan based on BIS standard Project Lifecycle methodology.
- Manage risks, issues, and changes on a project utilizing BIS best practices and standards.
- Effectively communicate verbally and written to a variety of audiences (both technical and non-technical).
- Support status and other reporting.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
- Bachelor's degree in project management, business or Information Technology.
- 4-6 years of experience in project management or related IT roles.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong Project Management skills (Proficiency in MS Project/Server, ability set goals, create timelines, manage to expectations, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams, clients and other IT areas in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships, manage conflict and embrace change.
- Ability to work on own with limited day to day supervision.
- Results-oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of PepsiCo business and/or BIS organization.
- Prior experience with large scale SAP implementations.
- Experience with PepsiCo's SAP Solution and knowledge of its Infrastructure spanning Unix, DBA, Storage, Basis
PepsiCo - 12 months ago
PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, convenient,...