Use your skills to work in an innovative environment, and be part of the globalization and localization of websites of the largest organizations in the world. Learn and stay up to date with the latest web technologies while joining one of the fastest growing companies in the United States and best companies to work for in Florida.
- Create and improve tools that facilitate web debugging and configuration of MotionPoint’s proprietary technologies
- Experience using jQuery or Dojo for UI development
- Experience with web based service architecture and application development
- Experience with unit test methodologies and tools
- 5+ years of experience including in HTML with demonstrated proficiency in HTML5 and well-structured semantic code
- Expertise in CSS, XML and Ajax
- Understand how the worldwide web, the HTTP protocol, and web sites work
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
About MotionPoint Corporation
At MotionPoint Corporation, you'll find an energetic, fast-paced setting that develops and promotes motivated, talented individuals. At MotionPoint, we value talent, initiative and diversity.
MotionPoint Corporation is one of the fastest growing companies in the United States and is the leading provider of website translation and globalization technology on the planet. MotionPoint’s client list includes many Fortune 500 companies and spans the travel, e-commerce, financial services, healthcare and government sectors. Clients include Delta Air Lines, Best Buy, Bank of America, Puma, Verizon, the U.S. Government and hundreds more.
MotionPoint’s unique and cost effective solutions allow companies to add multi-lingual functionality to any website in a way that keeps the translated site “in sync” even as the original site changes over time. This proprietary process combines human translation with patent-pending technology to reproduce the full functionality of a website in as many languages as required.
(Relocation package not included)
Benefits package included
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. MotionPoint is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.