* Member of Restaurant Management team, with accountability for catering sales at Hotel Allegro, private dining at 312 Chicago and Encore Liquid Lounge.
* Work hand in hand with an experienced banquet department to execute the corporate and social events
* Direct responsibility for building sales and cultivating new business relationships for the hotel and restaurant.
* Coordination of events with Executive Chef and Director of Catering.
* Focus of hotel sales processes for ease of working relations and partnership within the team dynamic of South Water Kitchen and Hotel Monaco.
* Direct responsibility of reporting processes including knowledge of Delphi, Epitome, Synxis, Voice Agent and financial accountability for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
* Elevated communication skills for leadership of staff, development of support team, partnership with hotel team, and personification of company ideals and culture
Required Skills & Experience:
* Minimum of 2-4 years of hotel catering sales and direct hotel sales processes.
* Excellent problem recognition and resolution skills; able to multi-task on a daily basis while keeping a high level communication with all departments
* High degree of self-motivation, well developed leadership skills and ability to work well both as an individual contributor and within a team environment
* Creative spirit a must; sincere desire to make every client and guest feel important; ability to take constructive criticism in order to grow professionally.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Highly motivated and flexible, possessing the ability to take initiative, to succeed while under pressure and meet deadlines.
*Direct knowledge of the trends and how to stay on trend for small meetings, private dining and social events; up to date with social media in the event industry.
* Direct knowledge, experience and confidence in reporting of financial accountability.
Do applicants need to provide their own work permit?
Regional Director of HR
171 W. Randolph
Chicago, IL, US
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants - 13 months ago
A respite and service center for those among the working poor, homeless and at risk of homelessness