The Business Analyst is located in Casper, WY and reports to the Director of Operations Management in Houston, TX. Indirect reporting to the Division Manager in Casper, WY. Relocation assistance will be considered for this position.
- Compile, analyze, and report Division Operating Expense and Capital business results
- Provide actual to budgeted variance explanations of operating expenses and capital spending
- Develop and maintain Division Operating Expense and Capital forecast
- Analyze monthly staff counts and report variances of actual compared to budget
- Prepare and submit monthly accruals for Operating Expense Projects and Capital Projects
- Ownership of Division labor and capital allocations
- Coordinate Division annual Operating Plan working closely with Houston Operations Management
- Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting required
- A minimum of 2 years of applicable experience in financial reporting and variance analysis will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (emphasis in Excel)
- Strong communication, organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively handle and prioritize multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations in a professional and effective manner
To apply, submit resume to Mike Reynolds at MSReynolds@paalp.com .
Reference in the email subject line: Business Analyst-Rockies
Please DO NOT click “Apply On-line” to apply to this position.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard