WHAT ARE THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION?
- Coordinates and facilitates new hire, core refresher and new project implementation training
- Supports on-going associate developmental needs of assigned operation
- Provides functional/technical expertise in support of assigned operation
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION?
- Delivers training and presentations, responsible for classroom management techniques and applies adult learning principles
- Secures training rooms and prepares materials for the training sessions
- Assists with and implements evaluation programs for classes
- Applies knowledge of various training delivery methods and technologies
- Assists in the development and design of training programs; including adaptation of existing materials to learning environments
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business partners and acts as a resource for processes and procedural issues
- Evaluates basic information, situations and problems, draws conclusions and makes recommendations on training solutions or other educational activities
- Handles special training projects, as assigned
ITEMS OF NOTE
- May work irregular hours and/or days and be willing to work flexible work shifts as business needs and workload dictate
- May require overnight travel via commercial transportation to support training needs of the department
This position will support the Customer Service and Sales call center environments in the Atlanta Perimeter Operations Center.
The selected applicant will be required to demonstrate schedule flexibility to meet either AM or PM training demands for extensive periods of time during each hiring wave and ongoing training support thereafter. Weekend hours may also be required periodically.
Additional skills and experiences desired:
*Strong presentation/platform skills for large classroom training delivery desired
**Recent job experience in insurance customer service/ sales and/or call centers would be extremely beneficial
Desired Competencies for all:
* Customer Focus
* Relationship Building
* Technical/Functional Expertise
BENEFITS: TOTAL REWARDS
Our Total Rewards benefits package includes:
You may also be eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k) Plan (Savings & Thrift in Canada), Credit Union, a fully funded retirement pension plan, and more.
To search for more information on careers in the U.S., visit statefarm.com/careers. To search for more information on careers in Canada, visit statefarm.ca/careers.
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews
- Annual bonus potential
State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer
State Farm - 10 months ago
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company® is the largest auto insurer in the U.S. since 1942. About one of every five cars on the...