Ten years of construction experience.
Minimum 2 years prior QC Manager experience.
Job Description : Project: Located throughout the United States and Puerto Rico
Quality Control Manager:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must have ten years experience in construction.
- Two of ten years must be as a project QC Manager in new, remodel, restoration construction types.
- Current certification in Construction Quality Control Management certification by the USACE or NAVFAC.
- Able to manage client approved QC Plan and Program documentation
- Manager QC Field Specialist and engineers in tests, inspections and procedures.
- Relevant college degree.
- Must be familiar with the EM 385-1-1.
- Willing to live and work in proximity of the project location.
- Complete and pass drug testing.
- Literate in software packages.
The Walsh Group - 2 years ago