Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions around the world every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. At The Walt Disney Company, it's our people who carry the torch and ensure that our innovation and excellence in entertainment lives on. And you see it in all we do: from thrills on the high seas to the adrenaline rush of a coaster ride; from the action on the big screen to the action of the big game, every day someone is being touched by a Disney brand. And you can be too. Isn't it time you bring your unique talents to Disney?
The Employee Records Specialist role will be responsible for ensuring all employee records are processed and housed correctly within our internal systems for both Corporate and DIMG. The role will also be responsible for ensuring we are remaining compliant as an organization regarding the methods and practices we utilize in regards to processing employee records and paperwork.
This person will be responsible for:
- processing and auditing new hire paperwork by representing the Enterprise HR function during weekly orientation, collecting paperwork from new hires, utilizing the Applicant Tracking System, Hummingbird and SAP to track and input files
- managing I-9 process and conduct audits
- partner with the EAS (Employee Administrative Services) team to ensure all records are housed accurately in our systems order to remain compliant and ensure all correct information in is corrected for the employees record and maintained appropriately.
- manage payroll errors and partner closely with payroll on a weekly basis to address any payroll concerns in SAP to ensure employees are getting paid in a timely manner
- continuously evaluate the processes relating to all records work and make necessary adjustments to yield more productive and efficient results
- process employee transfers, hires, international assignments, Canadian employee requests, corrective actions, change of positions, email address changes, re-execution of hires, and the like
- 2-4 years of relevant HR/HRIS or related experience
- Working knowledge of Kinexa (2XO/2XB)
- Extensive knowledge of SAP or related system
- Maintain confidentiality and interface with employees at all levels of the organization
- Experience identifying and managing process improvement initiatives
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated problem solving experience in a process oriented and/or administrative role
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Detail oriented and excellent follow-through skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- college degree or relevant work experience preferred
This position is with the legal entity Disney Worldwide Services.
iCIMS Social Distribution
- 3 years ago - save job