This position must interpret, execute and support CHI Supply Chain ERP model. This position is the national representative supporting regional interests and process. They will be the primary communicator of the needs regionally and an advocate of the integrated Supply Chain group. This position is responsible for defining and maintaining files in the Lawson system that is associated to the region and Supply Chain. This position also provides support for the Lawson Supply Chain Application. This position handles the testing of upgrades and patches, as well as conversions of, the Lawson Procurement Suite.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and execute test scripts for patches and version upgrades made available via Lawson including all interest for the region
2. Implement CHI Connect Supply Chain business process by working with the regional facility's leadership.
3. Provide Supply Chain internal Ad hoc reporting for the region.
4. Provide input and review for any published reported documents.
5. Define, test, and schedule all third party systems that are managed by Supply Chain (e.g. Par EX, Pyxis, and Supply Scan).
6. Provide training to the Supply Chain group / users
7. Facility any national initiative that are appropriate.
8. Understand Lawson structure to provide reporting and decision making tools
9. Point of escalation for any unresolved concerns regionally
Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business administration, Marketing or related field would be preferred or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years experience with ERP Applications required
- Expertise with MS Access, Excel and Microsoft Office required
- Detailed knowledge of Business Process development
- Communicate effectively with various skill levels to include technical, clinical and non-clinical staff, directors, and managers.
- Expert knowledge of data mapping and conversions.
- Strong knowledge and 5 years experience of Supply Chain or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with project coordination
- Experience with large, multi-level organizations and the ability to work in a diverse environment preferred
- Strong customer service focus and commitment to the mission and vision of CHI.
Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.CBCHI
Materials Management/Supply Chain
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 20 months ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...