Under the direct supervision of a registered nurse or program director provides therapeutic interventions for clients and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team in adherence to hospital policies and core values.
- Previous experience with behavioral health clients preferred.
Licensure / Certification Requirements:
- Associates degree in a Human Services field required.
- Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Current CT Drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to obtain a Public Service License "A" Endorsement within 90 days of hire.
- Must have and maintain a telephone number for scheduling.
- Computer proficiency and keyboarding skills required.
Natchaug Hospital, Inc. - 2 years ago