Danfoss in Arkadelphia, Arkansas is seeking a Controls Engineer. The Controls Engineer has the responsibility of establishing and revising manufacturing processes, tools, equipment, and documentation relative to Assembly and Machining Departments in a supporting role.
- Develop new processes and documentation to improve capacities and productivity.
- Provide Manufacturing Engineering plans, schedules, and execution of projects to support new products from inception through successful conclusion.
- Support quality, cost, delivery, and labor targets by implementing process improvements.
- Provide assistance to Maintenance with trouble shooting problems with CNC control machine tools and PLC controlled assembly machines and provide floor support for operations to maintain quality levels.
- Adhere to safe concepts and practices and consider ergonomics in applications and process designs.
- Follow all procedures as it relates to documentation control and communication responsibilities and the development of robust processes.
Basic Minimum Skills Required
- BS in engineering or technical field.
- 1-2 years working experience in manufacturing engineering in a manufacturing or maintenance environment, with CNC and PLC controls experience.
- Lean manufacturing applications experience.
- Strong team and communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with high level of attention to details.
- Must be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks.
What we offer
Danfoss offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K plan and more. Danfoss is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Danfoss is located in a 342,000 square foot facility in Arkadelphia in the State of Arkansas within the United States. Currently Danfoss Arkadelphia employs approximately 200 people and is the most advanced production plant of its kind in North America. Danfoss Arkadelphia is a part of Danfoss Commercial Compressors (CC) headquartered in Lyon, France,and is a world leading manufacturer of state-of-art scroll compressors. Danfoss Arkadelphia has achieved local, state and national recognition of its accomplishments. Danfoss Arkadelphia will become a very important part of the global support organization for scroll compressors.
Danfoss builds what heats and cools us. A leading industrial company in Denmark, the global firm produces mechanical and electronic...