Be part of a winning team at Benchmark Hospitality International and the beautiful new Marenas Resort.
Benchmark Hospitality International has determined our core set of values as: Integrity, Individual, Entrepreneurship, Partnership, Realism, Service and we believe in a balanced system of Living, Learning and Leisure. These values are considered and applied in all aspects of our performance and relationships with others and everything we do has our guests, employees and owners in mind.
Responsibilities for this Position
- To supervise, direct, assist and assure the completion of housekeeping tasks assigned to Room Attendants and Housepersons in guest rooms and corridors to maintain Benchmark's high standards of cleanliness and customer service.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must be willing to work a variety of night and weekend shifts.
- Requires supervisory experience.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Computer experience required.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Technical school or formal technical skills training.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 22 months ago