SUMMARY Responsible for the washing, drying and folding of all linens and towels.
1. Wash, dry and fold all hotel linens and towels.
2. Properly use all soaps, chemicals, and equipment for cleaning linen and towels.
3. Clean laundry equipment, vent screens, and drain traps and lint filters.
4. Maintain and rotate a supply of clean linen and towels.
5. Assist in the monthly linen and towel inventory.
6. Keep the laundry room, Housekeeping Office and Storage areas clean and organized.
7. Expedite the delivery of linen and requested suite items to the Room Attendants
8. Clean rooms when needed or as requested as management.
9. Accommodate guest special requests courteously.
10. Answer guest questions regarding local area facilities and services.
11. Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
12. Responsible for the proper administration of key control for issued keys.
13. Notify Manager of any problems with linen.
14. Answer the housekeeping department telephone and record messages including other employee or guest requests.
15. Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to designated area in a timely manner.
16. Carry out a reasonable request by management that I am capable of performing.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Please see above