Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Business Architecture Analyst
for a Long Term Project in Bloomington, IL below is the Detail requirement
Business Architecture Analyst
Location: Bloomington, IL
Duration: Long Term
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail and Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team setting and Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with more than 5years of experience.
- Understands architecture standards established by Enterprise Architecture in order to align Systems architecture and produce quality artifacts
- Analyzing business and technical needs and translate these to architecture
- Coordinating and executing the transition and ongoing management of architecture
- Provides support of architecture vision and direction, providing communication and education
- Understands and communicates current state and future state architecture
- Develop and transition business architecture to the execution efforts
- Engage appropriate audiences in the development/review of architecture including business partners, sponsors, system partners, and testing
- Develop architecture that can be leveraged to manage the Systems department
- Document a roadmap for building/maturing architectural practices in support of the Systems department
- Steward the maturation of the Systems Business Capability Model
- Develop workflows to enable leveraging Systems Enterprise Architecture to drive work
Lorven Technologies - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard