SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR (ST.FRANCIS, CHARLESTON, SC)
BON SECOURS HEALTH SYSTEM OFFICE, MARRIOTTSVILLE, MD
Department: INTERNAL AUDIT
Requisition Number: 42689
Schedule: Full Time
Exempt from Overtime: Yes
As a member of the BSHSI’s Corporate Internal Audit Services, the incumbent assists with an independent, objective, assurance and advisory activity designed to add value to governance and improve BSHSI’s operations. She/he will assist BSHSI by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of risk management, internal control, and governance processes, particularly within the areas of finance and operations.
1. A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, information systems technology
or applicable course of study.
2. Minimum of five (5) years of similar experience in one or more of the following areas; (1) Internal Audit, (2)
Healthcare Operations, (3) Public Accounting
3. Relevant professional certification required as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Certified Public Accountant
(CPA), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
4. Demonstrated ability in the areas of project management.
5. Solid communication, organizational, planning, problem solving skills.
6. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, email, intranet, internet, ACL/ ActiveData,
Bon Secours Health System - 2 years ago
Bon Secours Health System, Inc. based in Marriottsville, Maryland, is a $3 billion dollar not-for-profit Catholic health system that owns,...