Summer Coop/Intern Propulsion Engineering-WIC02069
At Bombardier, 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will provide support to FTCE Propulsion Systems group to:
- Develop test plans for CFR Part 25 aircraft certification ground and flight test
- Support aircraft troubleshooting and development modification activities
- Analysis of test data and preparation of technical reports
- Identifying design deficiencies and developing proposed solutions
- coordination with external design groups and suppliers regarding flight test activities
As our ideal candidate, you will:
- Under graduate/graduate in mechanical/aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Some understanding of aircraft design, test and certification requirements
- Proficient in office tools and data analysis
- Self-starter with strong organizational, communication and time management skills
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to watch our website and apply for additional positions that you are qualified for and may be of interest to you.
Job: Mechanical Engineering
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.02.2013, 10:12:18 AM
Bombardier - 19 months ago
At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...