Blow Mold and Injection Mold
Amcor Rigid Plastics - Tumwater, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Accountable for all projects, repairs and/or improvement on the line as well as any mold changes, and maintaining preventative maintenance.
2. Ensures proper and safe operational conditions of all production and related equipment.
3. Improve the production equipment, utilities, efficiency and reliability.
4. Recommend, plan, repair, modify, make, install and adjust all the necessary elements following a problem or project, which may have an effect on the productivity.
5. Analyze and resolve all issues related to the equipment.
6. Ensures cleanliness of all equipment and related areas after repairs or PMs.
7. Keeps all tools in good and safe condition and ensures tools are returned to its appropriate location.
8. Assist in updating, developing and improving equipment PM programs.
9. Communicate to supervisors on the condition of all production equipment.
10. Direct and advise production employees when they help with repairs.
11. Assist and train production employees in machine conversions and PMs.
12. Assist in machine operation if need arises.
13. Assist in maintaining appropriate stock of spare parts.
14. Assist plant electrician in investigating any electrical related problems.
15. Assist other maintenance employees with repairs, PMs, installation, commissioning and testing equipment.
16. Review all machine safety procedures such as Lockout/Tagout and general safety procedures such as Fire/Evacuation, Accident Reporting, and all aspects of the Safety Contract.
1. Ability to organize work within the schedules effectively and economically.
2. Provincial/Industrial Mechanic Certification.
3. Knowledge in hydraulics and pneumatics.
4. Have basic knowledge in electricity and control.
5. Electro Mechanic or Mechanical Certification.
6. Must have prior maintenance/mechanical experience with either a minimum of 3 years or a certificate in maintenance.
7. Must acquire a certificate in a maintenance area designated by the company through a combination apprenticeship / schooling program.
Amcor - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Amcor Limited? Hardly. The package maker offers a near unlimited range of boxes, cartons, cans, flexible and film packaging, PET...