Job Category: Intern
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
The MBA Summer Associate, Enterprise Digital plays a vital role on a team responsible for creating and implementing differentiated digital strategies and offerings to best position the company over the next several years. This individual will have significant autonomy while working closely with the group’s leaders on opportunities that are most important to the senior leadership team. The Summer Associate will conduct analyses, assess the viability and merit of alternative strategies, and develop plans that will impact the future direction of our digital program.
Program components include:
• Working on real time projects and initiatives while contributing directly to your department’s performance
• Structured orientation and overall program plan
• Feedback and career development discussions with your leader
• Networking with other leaders in the organization including executive leader touch bases
• Developmental and social activity participation with other current interns and previous interns now in permanent roles within the organization
• Opportunity to learn about the CVS Caremark organization as a whole, outside of your particular business unit
• Competitive compensation including hourly rate; additional potential stipend may be available for select candidates based on individual relocation and housing needs Required Qualifications:
Candidates for MBA internships must be enrolled in a one or two year MBA program.
Candidates must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Candidates should possess leadership qualities and skills and be studying in a program related to their department of interest
Candidates must be available to work 40 hours per week for the duration of the program.
Candidates must pass a background check and drug test prior to hiring and being officially accepted into the program.
Candidates should be able to work in the United States with no restrictions.
2-3 years at leading strategy consulting firm, technology company, digital agency, or in similar capacity
Structured and logical thinking
Strong problem solving abilities
Superior analytical skills and ability to perform robust quantitative analyses
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks, adapt to changing priorities, and meet tight deadlines
Advanced capabilities in use of spreadsheet and presentation software
Comfortable working both independently and in a team environment Preferred Qualifications:
Experience in healthcare and/or digital strategy a plus Education:
Completed first year in MBA program
Strong GMAT Score Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Caremark - 9 months ago
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated...