1. College degree in Accounting or education equivalent.
2. At least one (1) year experience in an Accountant I level position in Accounting.
3. Basic knowledge of Property and Casualty Insurance Accounting
4. Working knowledge of spreadsheet software.
Infinity Insurance Company is currently seeking an Accountant II. This position prepares and records information required to produce timely and accurate financial statements and other management reports.
Infinity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Reconcile/analyze various accounts.
- Assist with the production of monthly internal financial reports.
- Compile quarterly/annual statements for external filing requirements.
- Complete various accounting projects, such as policy research and audit analytics.
Infinity Property and Casualty does have its limits, but it goes farther than most to cover high-risk drivers. The insurer primarily...