Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Application Engineer – 000GMJ
Generate Functional and HMI Specifications.
created in order to secure our scope of work. Once the customer have
- After analyzing and understanding the spec., these documents have to be
understood and made the necessary comments they should be updated.
The final millstone is their approval in order to proceed with the
customer to secure the approval of these documents.
- It is expected from you your total involvement with the PM and the
Configure systems using PACiS (OI/MCIS) and SUI technology.
· At all moment configurations has to be in line with the already approved
functional and HMI specifications.
· You must assure that the network topology will be suitable for the
Generate and check project documents using IED devices.
· Generate basic engineering reports including: C264, switches, routers,
hubs, gateways, servers, etc.
· Control detailed drawings in order to construct control panels.
· You must assure the detailed designs coherency with I/O lists and AC/DC
Perform internal validations, FAT and SAT.
· You must prepare the test procedures to perform the necessary test.
· You must assure that the complete system/control panel functionality is
checked to assure our quality standards.
· Reports must be presented to the customer and PM.
Maintain informed PMs and Supervisors
· At all moment all the project stakeholders (PM/Supervisors) must be
updated on your project progress.
· The PM has to be always informed about new opportunities that may
generate future business or VO.
Due to the proximity to the Mexican market it is expected to support customers in terms
of applications. This includes visits to clarify technical concepts, to give presentations.
On this aspect you’ll be reporting to the application manager based in Canada.
As Mexico is a huge potential market you’ll be required to prepare quotes for DCS
systems including subject as: defining architectures, defining IEDs, quote as per our
standard quotation process. On this aspect you’ll be reporting to the Tendering Manager.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
We are looking for a candidate that can handel both technical and tendering challenges. He/She must have a vast experience in DCS system such a PaCIS in order to configure and quote them. He /she should be able to travel and meet with customers to understand their needs.
United States-New Mexico
Schneider Electric - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...