Deltek (Nasdaq: PROJ) Deltek is in a unique position within the enterprise software industry. We are an innovative, publicly-traded, fast-growing market leader that offers all of the assets you need to sell with confidence - brand recognition, 15,000 customers, a large and experienced marketing team - with the nimble, entrepreneurial culture that gives you the freedom to blaze your own trail. No one else in our industry has the focus or footprint that we do in our core markets. Founded in 1983, we have grown to become the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for government contractors and professional services firms. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. Over 1.9 million users in approximately 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, optimize resources, streamline operations, and deliver more profitable projects. Join our growing team, and embark on a great career today. Deltek - Know more. Do more.™ www.deltek.com.
The Washington Management Group is part of Deltek, Inc. Headquartered in Washington, DC, The Washington Management Group (WMG) is the leading GSA and VA Schedule contract consulting firm in the nation with over 30 years of experience. WMG provides all the tools you need to increase revenue and reduce risk with your GSA Schedule or VA Schedule. We offer a tailored, hands-on approach to obtaining and maintaining your GSA and VA Schedule contract to help you win more government business.
Together, Deltek and WMG provide a full suite of business development tools for government contractors. WMG offers a full range of GSA Schedule and VA Schedule Contract services.
Assist clients in obtaining and maintaining GSA Schedule contracts. Act as a mentor to consultants and consultants at WMG | Deltek.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage communications between WMG/Deltek clients; manage client access to all available WMG resources to ensure overall client satisfaction
- Mentor and Tutor less experienced WMG | Deltek consultants When necessary stand in for Sr. Manager Consulting and participate in new client kickoff with less experienced Consultants
- When necessary stand in for Sr. Manager Consulting and Conduct post award training in tandem with Consultant if required
- Prepare GSA Schedule contract proposals and modifications Perform competitive analysis and secondary research as needed.
- Serve as negotiator and intermediary between GSA and client organization on all contract matters.
- Public Speaking/Presentations:
- Be prepared to speak at public or CGP events
- Deltek/WMG public facing events
- Subject matter expert - prospect meetings with sales member
- 2-5 years of government contracting experience
- Bachelor's degree in applicable area
- Working knowledge of FAR
Deltek - 15 months ago
Deltek provides project management software designed to meet the needs of professional services firms and project-based businesses. Its...