Position Title: Call Center Supervisor Reports To: Call Center Manager Purpose of Role: Organize and direct the daily activities concerned to the call center's operations. The main responsibility of the Call Center Supervisor is to manage, train, and guide call Customer Service Representatives to execute their tasks. By resolving problems and complaints, a supervisor supports the team. The supervisors monitor agents and calculate call center performance, and analyze reports. They prepare and develop schedules to control adequate staffing levels. Principal Accountabilities:
- Managing and directing the daily activities of Customer Service Representatives (CSR).
- Supervising, planning, and managing functions concerned to Call Center environment.
- Carrying out supervision, call monitoring, coaching, training, disciplining, and reviewing all CSR.
- Acting as an information source and answering operator or CSR questions, assigning tasks, following up and giving instructions as needed.
- Attending, following up and resolving customer complaints and questions.
- Ensuring that the team members acquire the appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job.
- Carrying out performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation of all CSR to improve the efficiency.
- Compiling and maintaining lists of on-call and key schedules and personnel, and ensuring that the CSR can use all lists as required.
- Updating databases, organizing activities related to maintenance and repair of equipments, ordering supplies and materials.
- Preparing and directing schedules, monitoring attendance of CSR, scheduling breaks and shifts as necessary.
- Communicating solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Call Center Manager.
- Practicing and ensuring compliance with that of all the organization's policies and procedures.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Has managed people and shown the ability to inspire and support them.
- Has demonstrated the ability to build effective relationships and teams.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work.
- Maintain composure under pressure.
- Good decision-making, IT, and communication skills. Desired Education:
- Bachelor's degree or associate's degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in call center service activities.
CareerBuilder - 14 months ago
Mars knows chocolate sales are nothing to snicker at. It makes such worldwide favorites as M&M's, Snickers, and the Mars bar. Other...