We are seeking a full time Master Electrician currently licensed in Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C. with experience working on large, high profile commercial, industrial and government electrical projects. Master Electrician will be required to perform work on power distribution systems, power systems and other systems - specifically telecommunications, security, audio/visual systems. Daily assignments will include telecommunications cabling technician work. Experience in copper and fiber cabling installation is a plus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Submission of Electrical Permits in Maryland, DC and Virginia for company's low voltage electrical requirements.
- Assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, conduit, cable, equipment, components, and devices associated with electrical equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Installing and mounting electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors and components.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures using test devices.
- Inspecting installation sites and studying work orders, building plans, and installation manuals in order to determine materials requirements and installation procedures.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the source of trouble.
AMERICAN SYSTEMS - 15 months ago
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is a government services contractor and one of the largest employed-owned companies in the U.S. AMERICAN SYSTEMS is focused...