ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER/BRAND MANAGER-DIGITAL MARKETING
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Hormel Foods Corporation has an opportunity for a Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager (depending on experience) based out of our corporate office which is located in Austin, MN. Hormel Foods is a $8.2 Billion Fortune 500 corporation established in 1891; a multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer-branded food products exporting over 1600 products to more than 50 countries. We are built on traditions of brand strength, quality, innovation, and value, while taking advantage of new trends in technology.
This position is a new position and requires a balance of consumer marketing savvy and digital technical understanding. The position will work with both the Meat Products and Grocery Products business units to provide digital marketing operations management in the areas of digital strategy, marketing mix integration, website/mobile/social development and management, database marketing management, digital marketing analytics/adjustments/optimization, search engine strategies/execution/ optimization, social media community management, sales digital marketing advisor and testing recommendations for new digital mediums.
1. Paid Digital Media: search, streaming video, Banner ads, mobile/notepads app ads, social medium targeting, retailer owned mediums digital marketing, coupons/contests/sweepstakes, etc.
- Digital Media Strategy and Management: The position will develop ways to best serve cross-functional marketing department in the area of Paid, Owned and Earned digital mediums in order to best communicate to the consumer, build brand equity, manage customer expectations and know the technical side of executing digital marketing tactics.
2. Owned Digital Media (Website and Digital Management Needs): content development/management, database marketing (e-newsletters, research, launching new items), e-coupons, etc.
3. Owned Mobile Media: HFC owned mobile sites, anytime-anywhere consumer utility apps, geo-targeting, etc.
4. Earned Media via social networks and word of mouth (Consumer Relationship Marketing: facebook pages, twitter handles, pinterest content, social listening/response, etc.
- Is responsible for digital marketing operations, communications planning, strategy, execution, adjustments and measurement of these digital plans.
- Leads, organizes and manages internal and external resources in order to achieve digital marketing plan.
- Provides direction, recommendations and the execution of digital related media plans, budgets, consumer communication activity (i.e. facebook community management), planning, executing, analyzing and optimization of digital marketing.
- A bachelor's degree and 5-8 years experience or MBA and 3-5 years marketing/digital professional experience.
- Strong background and record of success in consumer package digital marketing (Paid, Owned and Earned digital mediums). Client side or Agency side experience will be considered.
- Strong digital background
- A pattern of initiative.
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment on a variety of complex projects.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal and presentation communication skills.
Corporate Office: Austin, MN
Hormel Foods offers an excellent benefits package. Competitive base salary plus bonus, annual merit increase performance reviews, medical, dental, vision, non-contributory pension, profit sharing, 401(k), stock purchase plan, relocation assistance, paid vacation.
HORMEL FOODS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hormel - 22 months ago
The maker of such thrifty pantry staples as Spam lunch meat and Dinty Moore stew has turned sophisticated. In addition to canned meats,...