Job Title: Senior Director, Bank CFO
Job ID: 17016
Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Line of Business: Alliance Data
Has broad responsibility for the bank’s fiscal operating results. Serves as an integral part of senior management with responsibility over fiscal control and profitability. Prepares, presents and interprets key financial and other reports for top management. Directs the preparation of all financial reporting, such as budgetary, regulatory agency and government reports. Safeguards the assets of the bank.
* Prepares, presents and interprets major financial reports for senior management and the board of directors
* Counsels management on a variety of issues including profitability, capital procurement, acquisitions and regulatory matters
* Responsible for all fiscal reporting including budgeting, cost accounting and regulatory reports
* Manages Bank Treasury operations with ADS Treasurer
* Manages Bank insurance program and needs with ADS Treasurer
* Exercises the usual authority of a division head concerning Responsibilities
* Ensures an overall financial condition that creates confidence, provides stability and permits growth consistent with the philosophies, strategies and capabilities of the organization.
* Provides leadership in establishing overall objectives, policies and plans for the Bank.
* Oversees all matters pertaining to business activities including capital levels, allowance for loan losses, funding strategies and investment policies; management of outsourced business requirements and vendors; the creation of financial products and services at the appropriate price; the review of financial and operating statements.
* Responsible for development, implementation and control of long-term objectives. Ensures the consistent application of all policies and practices throughout the Bank.
* Creates an environment that recognizes and rewards performance and leadership at all levels of the organization, regardless of race, sex, creed or national origin, etc. Develops performance plans for direct reports and measures their achievements. Creates individual development and keeps management succession plans current.
* May serve as principal representative with industry associations, government agencies and other businesses in the community the Bank serves.
* Serves as a member of the Board of Directors and of all Bank policy-making committees. Maintains productive working relationships with board members, guides the creation of board books and works to provide the board with information that allows the board to successfully oversee the Bank.
* Establishes and follows policies that maintain the Bank’s compliance with laws and regulations.
* 15+ years experience, including a senior management position in a bank or lending business with emphasis in consumer or business credit, corporate banking and finance.
* Experience in working with regulators and maintaining compliance in a regulated business.
* Demonstrated senior management leadership skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills. Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree in business advantageous.
* Preferred Qualifications:
* Senior management experience at an industrial bank.
* Product experience in one or more of the following areas: commercial lending, consumer or commercial bankcard (including co-brand), home equity and installment loan programs.
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon succesful completion of credit and background checks.
About Our Team
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com, or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData.
Alliance Data - 19 months ago
Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over 105 million...