Schwan's Food Service is currently seeking a street sales position that is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating sales activities of Brokers including establishing sales quotas, new product distribution expectations growth, and innovation developing customer relationships. The customer base will include colleges/universities, hospitals, sports arenas, etc.
- Delivers growth in market share by working with Brokers distributors and retail customers to plan and execute the sales and marketing plans of the organization.
- Establishes sales quotas manages and trains brokers and distributors to achieve annual business goals.
- Manages the various aspects of the regional business from product production to delivery by directing the activities of brokers engaged in developing and producing sales
- Presents products and other related information to clients to gain sales and establish accounts by displaying and/or demonstrating product(s) . This can be done by using samples or catalogs and emphasizing salable features and confers with clients to provide marketing advice technical advice and customer service concerning product(s) or services provided.
- Conducts competitive product cuttings and is well versed on the quality advantage to Schwan's products vs. competition.
- Quotes prices and credit terms, prepares sales contracts plans, and prepares sales presentations and promotional events and/or materials.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with purchasing contacts and investigates and resolves customer delivery problems as necessary.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Manages sales and region activities and information by preparing reports of business transactions and keeping expense accounts and ensures that new regional customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Serves as primary contact with all key customers and represents the company at trade shows and association meetings to promote products and services.
- Analyzes sales statistics to determine sales potential inventory requirements and customer preferences and monitors and analyzes sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Ensures that all forecasts for assigned accounts are up-to-date and performs post analysis for accuracy.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Years of Related Experience:
Minimum 5 yrs related experience
- Intermediate proficiency in the operation of a personal computer in a Windows environment to include the Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Intermediate proficiency with numeric data analysis.
- Ability to navigate sales reporting systems.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to effectively present information in group settings to a wide variety of audiences.
US-Washington-SPOKANE VALLEY-WA-11016 EAST MONTGOMERY AVE (1375)
US-Oregon-PORTLAND-OR-NOT KNOWN (1304), US-Washington-TACOMA-WA-11017 PORTLAND AVENUE EAST (0440), US-Idaho-JEROME-ID-107 BRIDON WAY (0416), US-Idaho-COEUR D ALENE-ID-3452 W INDUSTRIAL LOOP (0404), US-Oregon-BEND-OR-20511 NE BUILDERS STREET (0419)
The Schwan Food Company - 24 months ago
We Make Food. It's what we do and we do it well.
From home to stores, restaurants and more, our products are everywhere you eat. The...