Oversees operations of the Pharmacy Department including customer service, profitability, investment control and compliance with federal, state and local, laws, regulations and Company policies and procedures. Oversees the work of the Pharmacy Technicians and Customer Service Team Members.
1. Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (minimum).
2. Current license to practice pharmacy in state of employment
3. Knowledge of and skilled in use and operation of computers.
4. Repetitive standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, stretching and reaching.
5. Oral communication skills to communicate with patients and other health care professionals.
6. Analytical ability to interpret information and recommend solutions.
7. Qualified to participate in federal health care programs, including but not limited to Medicare and Medicaid.
Sears - 2 years ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...