Join Kaplan as an SAT/ACT Instructor!
In this role you will deliver Kaplan's proven curriculum to help our students achieve their highest possible test scores.
We seek dynamic, engaging presenters with a proven ability to motivate others. Candidates MUST have prior experience taking the SAT/ACT and an official SAT/ACT score at or above the 80th percentile mark to qualify for training. To qualify to teach, you must score at or above 90th percentile during training.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry-leading company and to really make a difference! We offer comprehensive training to help you master the classroom.
Delivery of Instruction
• High energy level and ability to engage high school students
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to learn Kaplan's methodology and strategies quickly
• Active and ongoing classroom management
• Receive and respond to ongoing training, development, and constructive feedback
• Mentoring skills to help guide students of all levels achieve their highest scores on "test day"
• Respond to or escalate student related issues as they arise
• Partner with our service and academics support staff to ensure student needs are met
Subject Matter Expertise
• Minimum 80th percentile score on the SAT/ACT to enter training; 90th percentile score to pass training
• Learn and retain knowledge related to all aspects of the SAT/ACT including knowledge of test format, dates offered, test enrollment process, and admissions timeline
• BA/BS preferred
• Minimum 90th percentile score on the SAT/ACT to pass training
• Previous acting/training/teaching experience preferred
• Evening and weekend availability required
We're looking for top talent to hire and train immediately! We have thousands of students eager to get started. Please don't hesitate - apply today! We look forward to receiving your application.
Kaplan, Inc., a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company, is a premier provider of educational services for individuals, schools, and...