Department and Position Description :
Alltech’s Regulatory team supports the company’s strategic vision and goals. The Regulatory Department is currently seeking candidates for the position of a Regulatory Coordinator. This position involves directly assisting with the development and implementation of initiatives that support the department and company goals. Qualified candidates will have the potential to grow within the department.
Position Responsibilities :
The Ideal Candidate :
- Researching applicable regulatory requirements in support of the business operations.
- Complete new product registration dossiers and product renewal applications in Spanish.
- Submit and file the applications accurately and in a timely manner.
- Correspond with foreign regulatory agencies.
- Track product registration applications and renewals to ensure they are maintained and renewed on time.
Salary will be commensurate with past performance and experience.
- Master’s degree or higher in animal science or regulatory related field or a minimum of Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years work experience in a science or regulatory related field
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and build relationships across disciplines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced in environment while managing multiple deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with strict attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please reply in confidence with your resume and cover letter to:
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Alltech Nutrition - 4 months ago