The CAD Drafter II utilizes design systems to create blue prints, approval drawings, and production packages using Autodesk Inventor as the main application to support the manufacture of walk-in coolers and freezer units.
- $15 - $16 per hour – 2 yr min experience
§ Manipulate the Company's design systems to produce basic and custom drawings.
§ Understand and occasionally use other Company business systems as they relate to the drawing process.
§ Have solid working knowledge of application and construction limits as it relates to projects.
§ Interpret job files and informational format and review them for accuracy and completeness.
§ Create drawings for projects to include both approval blue prints as well as production shop drawings to include panel details, accessory lists, and bills of materials. Details will include all views and dimensions necessary to manufacture the specific project.
§ Perform final drawing checks prior to release to manufacturing for all projects assigned.
§ Assist and make corrections to redline drawings.
§ Assist other mid level and senior level designers on more complicated projects.
§ Maintain and proliferate communications between operating areas within the company to include your specific team, other teams, inside sales/quotations, purchasing, scheduling, and manufacturing.
§ Train and assist entry level design staff as needed or requested.
§ Balance individual, team and overall operational priorities effectively.
§ Make copies of appropriate documents and maintain information regarding change orders or adjustments to the project.
§ Make both basic and intermediate level decisions but should confer with Design Lead or Manager Inside Sales on higher level issues.
§ Exhibit comprehension of all red line changes made to drawings and if comprehension is not there to seek out clarification and resolution.
§ Fulfill the financial control and risk management responsibilities inherent in the position.
§ Conduct yourself in accordance with the Company code of ethics policy at all times.
§ Will also interface on with external customers and contacts
§ Interacts with associates of all levels.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have Autodesk Inventor 3D modeling experience for assembly design (architectural drafting applicability of the software is also preferred) with intermediate technical drafting skills to include familiarity with engineering terminology.
- Must have the ability to do calculations dealing with geometry and trigonometry, read blue prints, and conceptualize two and three-dimensional forms/shapes.
- Must be moderately proficient in the MS Office package.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, have solid background in the art of customer service, and take a quality-focused approach to their work.
- Actively participating as a member of the immediate team and surrounding teams.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
- Must have high school degree or equivalent certificate, college degree or coursework a plus.
- Technical degree in drafting or applied field of engineering preferred with emphasis in mathematics.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of related drafting/design background preferably in a manufacturing environment.
To view this and all open positions go to www.availsearchgroup.com
Monster - 12 months ago
Avail Search Group, Inc. provides the staff and expertise to manage Client's function with total operational responsibility. Avail Search Gr...