JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a multi-brand company that, since 1995, has been designing, developing, producing and marketing toys, leisure products and writing instruments for children and adults around the world, currently seeks an experienced Purchasing Specialist.
- Management of process used to develop forecast
- Managing gap between marketing / retail, sales and operation
- Solutions related to demand forecasting, demand planning, inventory planning, merchandise and assortment planning, distribution planning, allocation, replenishment and purchasing
- Cross functional inputs and applying judgment based on knowledge of business
- Supply chain management to include replenishment, demand forecasting and promotion planning
- Data analysis to include assortment planning, demand, product cycle, product schedule
- Integration of new areas / divisions
- Review and analysis of POS data to help improve forecast at SKU level, future sales forecast by customer, region. Facto in promotion , prices changes and seasonal influences
- Solutions that improve customer delivery
- Understanding of inventory valuation. Maintain appropriate inventory levels and avoid buildup of excess stock
- Oversee purchase of material and or finished good for selected product lines
- Review production capabilities and capacities to support demand
- Work with US vendors and schedules, releases, allocation and shipping
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan to include a 401K plan, a casual and fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity.
- 2-3 years of Inventory Management experience or accounting is preferred
- Experience working with JDEdwards
- Ability to Analyze and extract sales information is required
- Experience in sales trend analysis is requested
- Must have computer efficiency in Word and Excel
- Must have great communication skills – written and verbal. Professional interaction with both internal and external colleagues is required.
- Ability to Multi-task, must have prior work experience in a fast paced office environment and be able to shift priority quickly to insure project completion
Please send us your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . Submissions which do not include salary requirements will not be considered.
Monster - 19 months ago
JAKKS Pacific is ready to rumble. JAKKS, one of the US's top toy companies, makes and sells action figures (including licenses for...