Meijer is a leading Supercenter located in five states throughout the Midwest, with nearly 200 stores and almost 60,000 employees. As a multi-billion dollar retailer, Meijer is ranked as the 15th largest privately held company in the country. We have become a respected leader in the competitive retail market by sticking to our core values of customers, competition, family, freshness, and safety & health. Meijer's Midwest geography includes corporate offices in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and stores, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities throughout Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Currently, Meijer is looking for a Bagger/Utility Worker. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for working in a variety of areas which could include our Service Desk, entrance, checklane and parking lot areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Greeting and assisting customers in the front area of the store
- Maintaing safety and cleanliness of entry ways or floors
- Collecting carts
- Maintaining parking lot cleanliness
- Possesses good listening and communication skills
- Displays a friendly, outgoing attitude
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product or using various equipment
Thank you for your interest in this position. There may not be current openings for this position at this time. By submitting an application to this position, you are expressing interest should an opening become available in the future. Our recruiters routinely review available applications as openings become available.
Meijer - 10 months ago
Meijer (pronounced "Meyer") is a giant of retailing in the Midwest. The company's huge combination grocery and general...