F ull Time Teller - Clark County Market
Compensation Hourly Non-Exempt
Level 1 - Min $9.55
Work Schedule - to be set by Head Teller. Minimum of 36 hours per week. Saturday rotation.
The purpose of the Teller I is to handle all cash and non-cash transactions for all customers in the bank and to sell retail products when appropriate.
Nothing in this job descriptions restricts management's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at anytime.
All Kentucky Bank employees are required to adhere to the appropriate summaries of responsibilities of the BSA policy and procedures.
- Processes cash and non-cash transactions according to Teller standards
- Balances and maintains cash drawer according to Teller standards
- Identifies customer needs for additional products and services in order to make referrals to the Head Teller/Teller Supervisor
- Acknowledges and identifies customers
- Answers customer requests per phone
- Adheres to the rules and regulations relating to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Encodes and scans tickets processed through the teller machines
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of other products and services within the bank
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Knowledge of basic mathematical calculations
Education: High School Graduate or GED
Experience: Cash Handling experience is a plus.
Never - 0%; Occasionally 1 to 32%; Frequently 33 to 65%; Constantly 66 to 100%
Standing - Constantly
Walking - Constantly
Sitting - Constantly
Talking, Hearing - Constantly
Feeling, Fingering, Grasping - Constantly
Climbing, Balancing - Occasionally
Crouching, Crawling, Kneeling - Occasionally
Reaching with Hands and Arms - Constantly
Carrying, Lifting - Occasionally
Climate Controlled Office Environment
Kentucky Bank - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard