Job Responsibilities of Automotive Senior Technician:
Maintains an organized and neat bay.
- Assisting technician mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
3 ASE certifications are required for this position.
You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer , in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Bridgestone/Firestone - 20 months ago