This position exists to serve as a strategic partner in the design, development, and administration of compensation programs, which support the corporate culture and vision. Serves in a leadership capacity or as a member of a team in the continual improvement of work processes and in reducing work from the system in order to create a more efficient and streamlined organization. Serves as a consultant to management, other human resource personnel, and employees regarding program application, refinement, and interpretation. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires the ability to work as a part of a team and independently to provide leadership in the continual improvement of work processes.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a Business related field.
- Requires experience in the design; development; and administration of compensation programs.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of compensation programs and philosophies.
- Requires excellent communication skills with demonstrated proficiency in written communication; large group presentation; and interaction with senior leadership.
- Requires personal computer proficiency in using various systems and software applications including spreadsheet and database applications.
- Requires analytical skills in order to research; design; and implement new and innovative pay programs/policies.
- Requires ability to apply and understand a variety of technical regulations and laws including a detailed understanding of the FLSA.
Ball Memorial Hospital
- 2 years ago - save job