Acts as primary recycling coordinator for the warehouse. Primary responsibilities will be sorting, logging and performing recycling duties for the warehouse and GPI properties within the Warehouse building.
Updating and maintaining recycling logs.
Sorting and baling recyclable products.
Communicating with recycling vendors.
Arranging the exchange of recycling containers.
Communicating with recycling coordinators at GPI properties and assisting when needed.
Attend meetings to communicate our recycling efforts.
Develop and assist with recycling signage when needed.
Assist with pulling warehouse orders and stage for delivery when needed.
Assist with properly storing and rotating stock when needed.
Assists warehouse drivers on their designated routes when needed.
Assists in other departments or with other job duties as assigned by Manager.
- Must have ability to follow directions.
- Has a desire and understanding of recycling and its impact.
- Must possess knowledge of basic warehouse equipment, i.e., pallet jacks, dollies, hand trucks.
- Must use tact and carefulness due to exposure to confidential matters.
- Must be courteous and friendly in dealing with vendors and co-workers.
Job requires ability to lift heavy objects safely, and work in changing outside temperatures/weather conditions.
Steel-toed shoes recommended.
Glacier Park INC - 2 years ago
Glacier Park, Inc. (GPI) is an independent hotel operator in the Glacier National Park area and the city of Whitefish in Northwest Montana....