The Technical Account Specialist is responsible for building positive customer advocacy through technical account
management and systems installations and upgrades for Aristocrat Technologies Inc.
POSITION WILL REQUIRE 50% TO 75% TRAVEL IN SUPPORT OF SYSTEMS INSTALLATIONS AND
SERVICE CONSULTATION VISITS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Oasis 360 ™ Casino Management System installations, upgrades and conversions
- Provide onsite instruction and support to casino operations staff during system installations and service
- Advise Aristocrat Technologies Inc. project management group of project status, schedule changes, system
issues, and customer concerns.
- Respond to system service action plans or other tasks deemed necessary in office or onsite to correct customer
installation or post support issues.
- Work with Aristocrat Technologies Inc. Systems Sales, customer service, and product marketing to help define
customer requirements and gather site information.
- Technical account management duties of assigned territory base. Build customer advocacy by serving as a
technical liaison between Aristocrat Technologies Inc. and your assigned customer accounts.
- Manage customer needs by utilizing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) model. Builds positive
customer advocacy for ATI.
- Provide regularly scheduled service consultation visits within assigned customer base to advise customer
of value added services, potential opportunities for services, product solutions, and other needs that may be
identified during visit while promoting Aristocrat. May assist other Technical Account Specialists.
- Works on special assignments that are critical in nature to meet revenue, customer satisfaction issues,
timeframes, and other business goals unrelated to core responsibilities.
- Advance job skills continually and develops proven knowledge of company’s policies and procedures to
complete routine tasks. As part of structured induction plan, employee must complete Master Certification
within 180 days as a condition of employment.
- Interacts directly with the customer, technical support, as well as technical training. Serve as a trainer of
systems products to other employees in support of formal On the Job Training (OJT) program.
- Participate as a leader in the installation and integration of new system products into existing systems. Develop
new processes and business practices as a result of continuous improvement.
- Promotes and positions Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. as a world-class manufacturing, sales, and service
- Other duties as assigned.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and the safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and
Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules.
Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed.
Report hazardous conditions to management.
Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly.
Education: Position requires an Associate Degree in the Computer Industry or equivalent experience. Must possess
extensive computer technology background.
Experience: Requires a minimum of 2 years' professional experience as an Application Specialist or Technical
Representative or its equivalent. This experience could have been gained with similar position qualifications either
at Aristocrat or another gaming manufacturer. Strong customer service skills remain paramount. Gaming experience
Certifications: Must be able to complete ATI Master Certification for Operation or Accounting software products
within 180 days of hire. Maintain or achieve ATI Master Certification on new product releases or internal programs
within a directed time period. Must successfully complete professional training courses or industry certifications if
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer services skills.
- Display self-motivated work ethic and strong leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of hardware components and software applications.
- Ability to provide excellent methods of troubleshooting techniques to both colleagues and customers.
- Must be team, goal, and results-oriented with a high attention to organizational skills and project detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Display excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, creative, forward, and a positive thinker.
- Must be able to execute a project plan and determine activities based on a scope-of-work for delivered services.
- Possess ability to handle multiple projects.
- Must be able to work handle several tasks at one time.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company, company products, and employee information.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently and be team oriented.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming
jurisdictions in which we operate.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to perform after-hours technical support on a rotating basis.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain a Gaming License and a Passport.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Maintain proper grooming and abide by the company dress code.
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in a virtual office environment (40%) and within a casino
environment (60%). Must be able to maneuver around an office, production and casino setting; work at a desk/
work station and respond to written and oral cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment.
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.