Responsible for analytical data needs of the business unit. Handle complex data projects and acts as a lead for other Data Analysts.
Bachelor’s degree’s related field or equivalent experience. 4-6 years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Healthcare experience preferred. Advanced knowledge of Business Objects, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
Centene Corporation - 2 years ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...