Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
1. Upon award of a project, develop project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets and detailed assumptions.
- Delivers senior level project management supervision over assigned Jones Lang LaSalle client projects.
- Provide superior client service.
- Provide superior employee management.
- Contribute to the growth of the company.
- Enhance own professional and personal skills.
- Meet assigned financial targets.
2. Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria the meets the client needs.
3. Build rapport with client representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
4. Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
5. Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
6. Act as the primary senior level contact with the client throughout the duration of the project.
7. Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
8. Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule.
9. Prepare various RFP’s needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project.
10. Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, leveling and award
11. Facilitate a project kick-off meeting with internal staff and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all concerned.
12. Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
13. Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
14. Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Management Committee and Region Manager.
15. Assist Management Committee and Region Manager in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
16. Assist in training and developing Jones Lang LaSalle team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
17. Assist Team Lead in informing client of issues affecting relocation and develop process for facilities training and space turnover.
18. Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
19. Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance and the Regional Operations Manager.
20. Assist Local PDS Team in meeting AGM numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
21. Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred
5+ years of practical experience in a project administration preferred.
Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals
Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts
Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
Highly organized with strong analytical skills
Demonstrated ability to support or lead Business Development initiatives as assigned or requested.
Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
Ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
Previous experience effectively supervising, training, mentoring and evaluating several project managers at various levels within the organization/team
Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, Scheduling, Submittals, Change orders
Demonstrated high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...