When you join our family at Emeritus at Springfield – The Woodside , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
As a Medication Technician , you'll help to maintain the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the senior living industry. Working under the supervision of our Resident Care Director, you'll assist in maintaining a positive physical and social environment for the residents. This will include responsibility for the storage, distribution, and discontinuation of our residents' medication; keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident’s conditions and interacting with internal and external customers in a professional manner while ensuring resident safety and satisfaction is a priority. If you have a passion for helping others, join us as we strive to provide a positive physical and social environment for our residents.
Position requirements include:
• Successfully complete training as required by Emeritus in accordance with state regulations.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Must have the ability to remain calm under stressful conditions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
Eligibility Requirements for New York applicants only:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Licensed/Certified Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Successful completion of 75 hours of the Home Health Aide Training Program (HHATP)
- Competent in areas such as health related tasks; performing simple measurements and tests; complex modified diets; assisting with a prescribed exercise program; assisting with the use of prescribed medical equipment, supplies and devices; assisting with special skin care; assisting with dressing change; and assisting with ostomy care
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 2 years ago