The Advertising & Media Coordinator will report to the Director of Advertising.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Coordination, oversight and responsibility for staffs’ assistance at promotions.
- Responsibilities described include all media outlets including, but not limited to: online, print, television, radio, and outdoor advertisements
- Scopes of services are inclusive of all PRC amenities such as dining, spa, hotel, sales, golf and gaming. This includes general market brand advertising campaigns and targeted promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate media placement with both in-house media purchases and selected agency purchases.
- Analyze the effectiveness of each media placement to determine the overall efficiency.
- Assist with the development of media purchase plans in support of general brand exposure and amenity specific exposure.
- Maintain an on-going understanding of advertising real estate in each media and identify advantageous opportunities.
- Prepare reports and presentations as requested for management or leadership review.
- Assist with content schedule assignments as requested.
- Communicate specifications for media deliverables to marketing team members.
- Must understand current marketing and advertising trends.
- Must understand the general nature of the gaming client and industry, as it relates to advertising.
- All other functions as determined by the Marketing Management
- Will protect the assets of Pechanga Resort & Property
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years experience in property-related promotions or comparable property experience, preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must obtain a class “A” gaming license.
TRIBAL PREFERENCE POLICY:
- Computer skills for word processing, data, presentation and spreadsheet formats.
- Must be outgoing, energetic and capable of interacting with the general public in a highly professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Pechanga Resort & Casino will at all times and for all positions give hiring transfers and promotional preferences to qualified applicants in the following order. 1. Enrolled members of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 2. Legal Spouse of Tribal Member of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 3. Other American Indians from a Federally Recognized Tribe, 4. All other applicants.
Pechanga Resort & Casino - 17 months ago