Check 'n Go has been a leader in the financial services arena since 1994. If you are interested in working with a strong leadership team, evolving financial products, and a team that feels more like a family than co-workers; this is the place for you! You will enjoy a business casual work environment, with fun and rewarding career advancement opportunities. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Check ‘n Go Team.
Current Opportunities available:
As a Store Manager, you will provide superior customer service to Check ‘n Go customers by greeting customers, processing customer loan applications, answering customer inquiries regarding loan and product offerings, following established policies and procedures, assisting in the daily upkeep up of store premises and opening and closing of the store, and p articipate in roadside marketing as needed.
Full-Time Associate Benefits Include:
- Serve as subject matter expert in operations and policies, and provide leadership to store employees.
- Recruit, interview, recommend for hire, oversee work of and train one or more Customer Service Representatives.
- Coordinate and maintain store staff schedules
- Ensure that staff provides excellent customer service.
- Address Market interest items and keep appropriate leadership informed
- Is responsible for the overall accountability, profitability and day to day business of the assigned location(s).
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Term Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Supplemental Term Life
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Time
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required for Store Manager Associates:
-Personal transportation and valid driver’s license.
-Enthusiastic attitude, strong work ethic.
-Excellent customer service skills.
-Basic computer literacy necessary.
-Retail, Cash Handling and/or Collections experience a plus!
-High School Diploma or GED required.
-Minimum of 2 years recent supervisor or management experience for manager position.
As a company we honor Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity
Check 'n Go - 22 months ago
About Check 'n Go For more than 15 years, Check 'n Go has been a leading provider of convenient consumer financial products. Headquartered...