Gold's Gym Fitness Consultant Job Description
Description: The Fitness Consultant is responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new members and selling renewals/upgrades to current gym members.
- Generates sales through Company sponsored (walk-ins and TIs) and employee sponsored (outreach and promotions).
- Maintains accurate records of all Company-sponsored and employee-sponsored.
- Follows up on all prospects by using established Gold's Gym sales systems.
- Conducts gym tours using established Gold's Gym sales systems.
- Conducts telephone inquiries using established Gold's Gym sales systems.
- Establishes and maintain a minimum of 10 lead boxes/bowls in the community on a monthly basis.
- Must establish and maintain a minimum required referral program as defined by Gold's Gym Company standards.
- Maintain FC planner using established sales systems.
- Must be current on Gold's Gym Company pricing and promotion schedule.
- Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
- Prepares for, attends and actively participates in sales meetings.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the rest of the staff. Supports other staff in achieving their goals
- Participates in all scheduled meetings as directed by the General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
Requirements: - High school diploma and some college course completion required. College degree, either Associate or Bachelors preferred.
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements including gym tours, telephone inquiry, counselor planner audit, guest card audit, lead box/bowl program, referral program and corporate outreach program.
- Ability to achieve acceptable level of units per month.
- Thorough understanding of Gold's Gyms membership sales systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Daily Sales Stat report and its contents.
- Basic computer skills.
Contact: Richard Carey- Assistant General Manager
Phone Number: 434-973-1307
- Location: Golds Gym - Charlottesville, VA
- Compensation: Salary plus commission