Cabela's Retail, Inc is hiring a Seasonal Operations Task Team Outfitter for our Retail Store in Springfield, OR. This position is a critical link to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity for all outdoor enthusiasts.
This position's duties include:
This position requires:
- Conduct stocking activities for Footwear to sales floor from backroom
- Perform recovery tasks across departments including folding, repackaging, sorting, facing and re-hanging
- Conduct general replenishment of Camo, Casual and Footwear departments including facing and hanging and locating actives
- Support Visual Merchandising for assigned areas including fixture replacement, updating signage, updating end caps, floor moves and manequin dressing, prep and setup of merchandise for ads and perform resets for assigned departments when required
- Conduct dot program activities on a scheduled basis including cleaning, updates to pricing and signage, inventory merchandise associate tag confirmation, zoning to plan-o-gram, verification of min/max settings, insuring that clip strips are full and that security tags are in place
- Assist with merchandise purges when assigned
- Assist customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions when working on the sales floor during store hours
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, relocation assistance, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent plus 6 months to 1 year of experience in a related field
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail to insure accuracy of work
- Must be a customer service oriented team player
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous, positive and professional manner
- Knowledge of company retail practices and procedures
- Skill in operating various retail and office equipment
- Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; opening and closing shifts
- Ability to operate a pallet jack and hand held scanning devices
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...