The Payroll Process Coordinator performs system analysis and design, process mapping, and independent development of
high quality solutions based on interaction with Payroll Processors, the Payroll Manager and business partner(s). Oversees the maintenance of extensive procedure documentation, training program(s), communication and coaching of business best practices. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
Drives constant improvement through analysis, development and documentation of improvements to support business best
• Drives efficient and effective centralized processes to ensure consistency, compliance, improved payroll metrics and forecasting,
and improved business performance while overseeing extensive procedure and training documentation.
• Optimizes daily execution of standardized processes through continuous supervision, direction, training, productivity monitoring
and evaluation of associates.
• Provides daily coaching and feedback, both formal and informal, to Payroll Specialists.
• Coaches new hire through training program(s).
• Assists compliance initiatives to ensure data and process integrity of the payroll center.
• Provides data analysis and reporting capabilities for the payroll operations group and to matrix business partners, such as district/
region/national leadership, workforce planning, and finance groups.
• Provides accurate and comprehensive data regarding overall payroll analytics including base pay, corrections, disability payments,
vacation payroll, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Job Specific Technical Competencies
Associate s degree in Computer Information Systems or Management, specialized computer systems training or equivalent.
• Strong analytical and mathematical problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
• Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work productively and effectively when faced with stressful situations, including maintaining effective interactions with
others under stressful working conditions
• Ability to focus on fostering open communication, building a team environment and adaptability to change.
• Comfortable working with multiple levels within the organization
• Develops and maintains innovative software tools to improve workflow.
2 - 5 Years Experience
Preferred Minimum Education
2-Year College Degree
Sears Holdings Corp. - 13 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based...