This key role within Supply Chain will support several aspects of the department and Generics Operating Unit. Works closely with Purchasing, Planning, Master Scheduling, Plant and Commercial leadership to understand trends and improve supply processes to support the business. Areas of focus are related to New Business Opportunities (NBO), variances in supply plans, supply and MRP data, and forecasting and trending analysis. Responsible for key metric data and analysis to support the Senior Director Supply Chain for S&OP.
- Collects and analyzes key supply data and reports out variances and potential opportunities.
- Reviews and completes detailed analysis on Demand forecast and Supply Plans and identifies gaps and variances.
- Supports analysis for Five Year Strategy Plan.
- Utilizes MRP functionality to extract data related to production, forecasting and inventory.
- Creates tools for data collection to be used to analyze and present.
- Tracks and measures key performance data.
- Uses data analysis in support of supply chain strategies related to procurement and 3rd party manufacturing.
- Cross-trains to back up all department members involved with procurement, and ensure seamless and timely delivery of materials.
- Reports performance metrics daily, weekly and monthly.
- Assesses demand and determines appropriate weeks on hand for each stocked item.
- Performs item master maintenance as required to facilitate inventory strategy.
- Monitors ramp up or scale down plans as necessary to confirm adherence to agreed-upon expectation.
- Interfaces with members of leadership with the plant.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams using continuous improvement techniques in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Represents the supply chain on cross-functional business and project teams.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree required, preferably in Supply Chain or Engineering
- 4+ years’ experience, Pharmaceutical experience is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Strong knowledge of various supply chain aspects
- Broad knowledge of supply chain processes and planning systems preferred
- Excellent Excel knowledge required for analysis
Endo Health Solutions, formerly known as Endo Pharmaceuticals, wants the pain to end, preferably through the drugs it acquires and markets....