Position Overview: We are looking for Lead | Senior Architects | Developers having strong experience with Application Development, Integration using Tibco Tools.
Title: Lead | Senior Architecture | Developer - Tibco
Work Location: Mid West and East Coast
Relocation Required: yes
Job Description: We are looking for a Lead | Senior Architects | Developers candidates having good experience with design, develop and support Application & Integration using Tibco Technologies.
In this role you may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Design, build and test integration components that meet specifications following standards
- Configure/tailor middleware and adapters
- Build/maintain qualification standards
- Assist in designing/deploying failover plan for systems and networks
- Maintain integration components
- Must have extensive experience within SOA/EAI
- Integrate enterprise applications using message queue as endpoint
- Perform messaging operations such as message flows to transform messages, broadcast messages
- Expert on the various Tibco adapters used for integration
- Expert on the Monitoring and Alerting using Tibco Hawks etc
Architecture /Development using Tibco Tools
- More than 7+ years of IT experience with 3-5 years experience focused on
- Understanding of integration capabilities
- Expert in data models and relational databases
- TIBCO BusinessWorks (preferably BW 5.X)
- TIBCO EMS (enterprise messaging 4.x or 5.x)
- TIBCO Adapters (preferably IBM MQ, File & ADB).
- Strong XML schema/XSLT & XPath knowledge.
- Java hands-on experience is a plus.
- General SDLC (build/deployment & configuration management) is must have.
- Deep knowledge of IT solution planning and management
- Ability to describe and build technical designs from functional specs
- Should have prior experience in taking the High Level Design and delivering the detailed design and deployable code
- Should have experience across all phases of the SDLC
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Bachelor Degree
- Tibco Certification ++
Monster - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
HCL Technologies is an IT Services company headquartered in Noida, India. They provide a variety of IT and BPO services globally. According...