Join the most elite team of committed fitness professionals in the Washington DC metro area whose passion is helping our 5,550+ Members achieve their health and fitness goals. Our fitness team enjoys a 100,000 square foot state of the art facility full of cutting-edge training amenities, including multiple exercise studios, basketball court, lap and exercise pool and two floors full of top notch cardiovascular machines, resistance equipment, free weights and functional tools.
From our Woodway Treadmills to our 15 foot TRX A-Frame, we are committed to providing the atmosphere necessary to exceed our Member’s expectations.
We are looking to add to the ranks of our knowledgeable and professional fitness team. The right candidates will be the recipients of substantial company investment, including offers of:
- Full access to our internal IMPACT (Institute for Movement, Performance and Career Training) education programs, many of which we will compensate you to attend as well as state-of-the-art facilities and programming.
- Continuing Education: We are committed to providing you with continuing education and training opportunities to ensure you meet your career goals.
- Benefits that Matter: We offer a compensation package featuring competitive salaries and robust benefits options, including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, paid time off, and a complimentary health club membership.
- Promotion and Growth: We invest in our employees to ensure a high level of satisfaction and career opportunities. Sixty percent of our existing managers have been promoted from within.
- Develop a safe, effective and innovative exercise program that is consistent with member’s needs/goals
- Demonstrate and instruct proper use of equipment with regard to muscle stabilization, body alignment, and execution
- Conduct fitness consultations for new clients, medical history, Polar Body Age assessments and determine specific fitness goals.
- Provide safe, clear and concise instruction before and during exercise activity
- Consistently demonstrate a sales through service philosophy
- Take a proactive approach to member retention by developing solid client relationships and serving each member above and beyond expectations
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly revenue and session goals
Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Physical Education, Sports Medicine, or an equivalent discipline (new grads will be considered)
- Certification by a nationally-recognized accredited organization upon hire such as NASM, NSCA, ACSM, or ACE
- CPR/AED certified
- Working knowledge of current fitness trends, personal training techniques, and safety practices
- Availability to work flexible hours and to maintain a minimum of 20 hours per week